Welcome to the Career Center!
OHS Senior Portfolio Requirements
OHS Senior Portfolio Requirementstitle
- Activities Record -see below for more information due 10/02/20
- Resume, due 10/30/20
- Resume Cover Letter, due 12/04/20
- One Reference Letter - See below for more information, due 02/12/21
- Employment Application, due 03/01/21
- Virtual Envelope (learning how to address an envelope), due 03/22/21
- Action Plan A & B, due 04/23/21
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND THE MOCK INTERVIEW WILL BE SUSPENDED THIS YEAR DUE TO COVID 19.
Reference Letters - The students are required to have one reference letter in their portfolio.; The letter can come from a teacher, coach, boss, someone they have done community service for, mentor from a program they are involved in, long-time family friend, etc. (no letters from parents or peers). Students should request letters at least 3-5 weeks prior to the due date to allow the person enough time to write the letter.
The Activities Record will help outline student accomplishments while at OHS to assist when applying for scholarships and/or college. Some teachers also request this form when asked to do a reference letter. The following is a version of the Activities Record that can be typed:
- Click on this scholarship link and view the latest scholarship bulletin information.
OHS Senior Community Connection
OHS Senior Community Connectiontitle
Due to Covid 19 all commmunity service will be suspended for the 2020-2021 school year.